English | Español | 中文 | Русский

Welcome to the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office Citizens Online Police Reporting System.

If this is an Emergency please call 911.

If you had a deputy sheriff take your original report you cannot complete a supplement using Coplogic Citizen Reporting. You must re-contact the sheriff's office at 303-795-4711 to have a deputy complete the follow-up report. If you are reporting a stolen autombile contact the sheriff's office at 303-795-4711'

Using this online citizen reporting system allows you to submit a sheriff’s report immediately and print the initial copy of the report for free. Please confirm the following to determine if online citizen police report filing is right for you:

  • This reported incident is not an emergency situation. If this is an emergency - call 911.
  • This incident must have occurred within the jurisdictional boundaries of the unincorporated areas of Arapahoe County, the City of Centennial, the Town of Foxfield, the Town of Deer Trail or the Arapahoe County portions of the Town of Bennett.
  • There are no known suspects on the reported incident.
If you answered yes to all of the above, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you have any questions about whether or not you can complete an online report, please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.

Upon completion of this report process you will:

  • See the words: "Your online report has been submitted" showing that your sheriff’s report is complete.
  • Be given a sheriff’s report case number.
  • Be able to print a copy of the sheriff’s report to keep for your records.
Please Note:
  • Auto thefts MUST be reported IN PERSON to a deputy. Please do not file auto theft reports on this site.
  • All cases filed using the Citizens Online Reporting System will be reviewed.
  • Upon review, if further clarification or investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
  • Under Colorado Revised Statutes, filing a false police report is a crime.

Using the Arapahoe County Sheriff's Office Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):

Harassing Phone Call Identity Theft Lost Property
Private Property Traffic Crashes Theft (not auto) Vandalism / Criminal Mischief
Vandalism of a Vehicle Crime Tip Prison Rape Elimination Act

Powered by Coplogic's Online Citizen Police Reporting || Return to Sheriff's Home Page